Our client located in Ontario (Remote role) is looking for Tibco BPM Admin to join there team on a contract basis.
Tibco administrator, they work on install, configuration of Tibco application, trouble shooting in all the environments, and reboots of servers after patching in non-production environments.
• Experience in TIBCO BPM is required
• Drive Cloud and TIBCO Platform along with High available implementation (cluster and load balancing), providing high level approach including the design and capacity planning
• Partner with Platform Engineering teams, Architects, and other teams in validating installation packages, installation guides, developing build specifications and performance tuning.
• Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform technical analysis and/or provide “hands on” technical support, on an “as needed” basis, to troubleshoot problems related to poorly performing systems in production and other test environments.
• Experience in the integration space that includes various suite of TIBCO EAI Products i.e., TIBCO AMX BPM, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service.
• Hands-on experience of Installation, Upgradation, Migration, Deployment, Configuration, Maintenance & Support, trouble shooting, Production Support, Application support and TIBCO Infrastructure & Platform Support experience in full suite of TIBCO EAI Products i.e., TIBCO AMX BPM, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service.
• Experience in full suite of TIBCO EAI Products on Linux (Cloud), HP Unix, Sun-Solaris and Windows operating systems.
• Extensive hands on experience by creating the rule bases and monitoring TIBCO services through TIBCO Hawk tool.
• Extensive Administration experience in EMS- Creating queues, topics, configuring various EMS options.
• Good experience on the Release Management, Configuration Management and Incident Management.
Interested in this role? please send your resume to [email protected]