Our client is a global leader in delivering quality efficiency products to the transportation and construction equipment industries specializing in automatic lubrication, oil level management and rear obstacle detection systems. Our Canadian head office is located in Milton, Ontario, where we manage a distribution network of branches and dealers across Canada. We have a strong reputation for product and service quality, built over many years of service to the transportation and construction equipment markets.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to support our growth and deliver outstanding customer service in Ontario Golden Horseshoe. We are highly interested in recruiting a high energy individual with experience relating to sales or service of Heavy Equipment and/or Trucks and Trailers. If you have relevant contacts in the industry, are self- motivated, and have a willingness to do what it takes to succeed in a sales environment, we are looking for you!
What our client offers
- Excellent Base Salary
- Competitive compensation package
- Autonomy to Structure work schedule
·Monthly car allowance or company vehicle provided with gas & maintenance
·Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paramedical, DPSP program
·Opportunities for growth and development
·Competitive referral incentives
·Paid travel opportunities (conferences, trade shows etc.)
Responsibilities: Territory Sales Manager
- Manage existing accounts and develop new customer base annually
- Develop a technical understanding of our product portfolio and present the value proposition to customers in a concise and persuasive manner
- Work as a member of a larger sales team, providing value to team development initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with other departments, such as inside sales and service, to ensure our customers are taken care of
- Maintain a self-managed and results oriented approach to sales
- Sales experience in a heavy equipment and/or transportation environment selling equipment, accessories, and/or services
- Experience calling on Heavy Equipment and Truck dealerships, truck fleets, large construction companies, rental companies, municipalities and cities with large and small fleets highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the communication of technical information
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft office products
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Must have a valid G license and clean driving abstract
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Call us, our number 866.848.3501 or email us [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30647
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1