On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking an Telemarketing Agent for a full time permanent position. The company is an industry leader in cloud-based software solution in the IT industry. This position is for their office located in downtown Montreal.
About this opportunity
As a key part of the Global Sales team, under the supervision of the Lead Generation Manager, the Telemarketing Agent is responsible for generating and validating opportunities for the Sales Managers by conducting phone, email and web exchanges with current and prospective clients.
- You are the first point of contact with our potential customers; therefore, this is a position for a highly motivated, outgoing, dynamic person who wants to work in a fun and positive team environment.
- You will respond to opportunities from different marketing sources, and prospecting new clients
- Introduce our cloud-based technology solutions to them in a confident and knowledgeable manner
- Identify customer needs to determine the appropriate follow-up actions
- Qualify opportunities generated by inbound marketing leads and trade shows using pre-established criteria, and schedule follow-up phone appointments.
- Identify opportunities with targeted end-customers.
- Generate weekly reports of sales prospecting activities..
- 1-3 years of experience in a telemarketing, inside-sales or equivalent role.
Ability to discuss with internal team and end customers by phone and to overcome any objections.
Bilingual in French and English (written and spoken).
Benefits and Perks
Very competitive base salary
- Individual performance based bonus up to 5000$
Access to comprehensive insurance plan (Health, dental)
Prime location downtown Montreal
- we compensate your transportation as well (Opus contribution)