things to look forward to everyday
• You will perform installation and training at customer premises within South-Western Ontario region.
• You will take pride in assembling all necessary components for installation (PBX, cables, phone, power supply).
• You will configure company supplied IP PBX equipment.
• You will deliver equipment to customer’s site at time of scheduled installation.
• You will configure client’s equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router or other.
• You will configure software to connect to Internet application server.
• You will install all equipment and perform test and turn-up with remote support.
• You will quickly identify and correct or advise on operational issues in client computer systems.
• You will provide customer support and technical issue resolution.
• You will are willing and able to be called for dispatch for support calls from time to time.
• You will are flexible to work outside of normal business hours from time to time.
• You will identify and quote opportunities for upsell of cable infrastructure where appropriate.
• You will perform scheduled bi-weekly after hours maintenance in companies network facilities.
• You will provide remote hands services for other companies teams for remote sites.
• You will assist with equipment installation/maintenance/removal in companies network facilities.
• You will participate in an emergency on call rotation that may require emergency dispatch to companies facility outside of normal business hours.
• When not scheduled in the field, you may be called upon to assist the inside support team with technical tickets, call handling and miscellaneous testing, configuration tasks.
what makes you awesome
• You are passionate about customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
• You have the ability to answer support inquiries with excellent communication skills.
• You learn technology quickly and can easily adapt to change.
• You have knowledge of business telephone systems usage and configuration.
• You have past experience with hardware, software, and installation issues including switches, routers, DSL, and modems.
• You are proficient in email clients, FTP clients and web browsers.
• You have knowledge in MacOS, Windows and Linux.
• You have a strong knowledge of structured cabling installation and design.
• You have experience using MS Office.
• You are a self-starter and are a self-motivated individual.
• You can work independently and manage multiple deadlines.
• You have excellent time management skills.
• You pride yourself in professionalism when handling customer issues.
• You build relationships easily with your proven interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
• You have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• You are comfortable presenting to groups and can easily explain concepts and features to end users for phone system products.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in cabling, network, and support.
• You have a clean driving record.
Serious inquiries call Mehak Saini at 905 361 3987 x118 [email protected]