Our client is currently searching for a Telecom Provisioning Coordinator to join their growing team in Montreal.
At least three years’ experience in the telecom industry. Strong, oral, and written communications skills in French and English. Additionally, this individual must possess knowledge of telecom carrier products, including, SIP VoIP, MPLS, DIA, Cloud, broadband and Ethernet services. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software. Excellent follow-up and reporting skills. Attention to detail is critical to success in this position.
- Follow the Provisioning Process to ensure accurate and efficient voice and data MRR orders, installation, turn-ups, and billing.
- Place orders for circuit and analog line turn-ups or disconnects and manage process to start or end bill date.
- Proactively identify potential issues in the service delivery process, drive both internal and external escalations as needed to achieve resolution.
- Manage daily workload through effective prioritization and communication
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
Ensure timely and effective communication with all internal and external teams, customers, and vendors to produce a seamless service delivery process.
- Meet established communication requirements with sales support team & customers to obtain required site-specific information and to establish positive and timely notifications regarding voice and data orders and installations.
- Establish relationships with vendors to order, establish Order Commitment (FOC) turnaround, and confirm circuit install by the carrier.
- Monitor third-party carrier portals for electronic orders and delivery updates regularly.
Maintain excellent and timely documentation of Provisioning process
- Utilize company tools to document process steps for provisioning orders with status updates.
- Input accurate voice and data circuit configuration data entry into NCF portal
- Familiar with voice and data service types (HPBX, SIP trunks, Internet, MPLS, PRI, 1FL etc…)
- Fully bilingual in English and French (spoken and written)
- 1-2 years’ experience in telecommunications customer support or technical services
- Detail oriented and highly accurate data entry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project management and organizational skills.
- High integrity and strong business ethics.
- Strong customer service experience, excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently with little supervision and in a collaborative team environment to complete job assignments.
- MasterStream: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- CCNA certification or equivalent is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with network processes
If you are interested to get more information about this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]