If you are a motivated, autonomous, and resourceful individual with a strong customer service approach, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client, located in the East end of Montreal, is currently seeking an Administrative Technician to fill a 15-18 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be asked to update files and process requests, as well as other administrative duties including answering phone calls/emails, following-up, and preparing invoice payments.
The person must be available/flexible in the work schedule.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Carries out the processing of requests;
- Place orders as needed;
- Answers inquiries;
- Files and archives documents;
- Other related tasks
- DEC in administration or accounting;
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration;
- An ability to analyze and prioritize;
- A very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to work with various computer systems;
- Free parking;
- A very nice cafeteria;
- Accessible by public transport
- Daytime schedule: 35 hours/week