New Position : Consultant (IT Audit)
With a good understanding of internal and IT controls and processes, your primarily role will consist of supporting the team with the planning and completion of consulting mandates, in addition to following up on mandates as well as preparing reports supporting the results.
A day in the life of a senior advisor:
With experience Information technology security, in addition to audit and risk management, you will participate in the delivery of IT consulting and/or IT internal audit mandates. As a consultant with a focus on delivering mandates, you will mostly advise clients in Montreal, with some travel outside of the province. (5-10%) Richter mandates include:
- IT Consulting and Advisory Mandates (system implementation, IT governance, optimization of ERP automated controls, security, general optimization)
- IT audit and internal control mandates (ITGC, IT audits, SOC reports);;
- Enterprise risk management mandates.
What we are looking for:
- 1 to 4 years progressive accounting, audit and risk management experience
- Skills in the delivery of IT consulting services mandate and / or IT internal audit mandate and SOC reports.
- Proven ability in risk assessment, relationship management, and strategic thinking
- Bilingual (English and French, written and oral);
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Management;
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, CBCP, PMP certifications;
- Knowledge of IT audit methodologies, especially those concerning general computer controls, automated controls, segregation of duties conflicts and computer security;
- Knowledge of technological platforms (different operating systems, databases, applications (ERP, Accounting software, software in the points of sale);
- Knowledge of IT audit tools (ACL or IDEA) considered an asset;
- Knowledge in ethical hacking (vulnerability and penetration testing) considered an asset;
- Knowledge of project management issues considered an asset.
Benefits of the position:
- A competitive compensation package, insurance benefits
- A retirement savings plan,
- Employee and family assistance program,
- Health and well-being program, as well as professional development are also offered.
To accommodate your personal and family obligations, a variety of work arrangements are available which may include a flexible schedule and working remotely.
Send me your resume at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26000
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1