Are you a Quality Control Technician looking for new challenges? Would you like to work for a beautiful company that lingers with the beautiful smell of pastries? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a quality control technician to join Are you available on the day shift?
Look no further! We have the ideal job for you! A great food company in Alexandria needs you!
The advantages we offer you as a quality control technician:
- Daytime schedule
- Salary between 38-42K, depending on experience
- Permanent position with benefits
Your tasks as a quality control technician :
- Monitor the implementation of quality actions (preventive and corrective)
- Updating the quality manual and any other documentation (procedures, instructions, codes, etc.)
- Participate with the production team in product development
- Check and verify CPPS, production forms and procedures
- Removal of non-compliant products and corrective measures
- Ensure compliance with HACCP, GMP standards
- Evaluate the results of the laboratory
- Participate in meetings
- Any other related degrees
The required qualifications for the quality control technician position:
- A degree in food science or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position
- The ability to communicate and work as a team and independently
- Flexibility in your schedules and to work overtime if necessary
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 514-227-4640 ext. 263.
In person: 2550 Daniel-Johnson Blvd, suite 100, Laval, H7T 3A4