Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Do you want stability and opportunity of growth? Our client is searching for a Technical Support and Customer Support Agent to join their team.
- Answer inbound calls, ensure we meet/exceed Live Handle target
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specification
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record call transactions using in MS Dynamics
- Process order entries, quotation requests. (data entry)
- Respond to client technical inquiries as per existing technical charts
- Issue RMA’s (Return Material Authorization) for product repair/evaluation.
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge, process, etc.
- Promote online services, Web store & Support
- Be part of the on-call rotation team (off hours – Emergency support)
- Take part and support continuous improvement programs.
- All other tasks related to the position.
- College degree in electronics, computer science or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service and technical support
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, Spanish is an asset
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networks including firewalls, IIS, DNS, SQL
- Well organized, self-starter, handle responsibilities,
- Organized, Multi tasks & call control skills. – Strong Customer Service orientation
If interested, please send your resume over to email@example.com or contact Lauren directly at 514-227-4640 x249.