Daily duties include,
• Actively work with the sales teams and partners to provide technical and sales support
• SME (Subject Matter Expert) on internal voice and data solutions/technologies/products.
• Participate in presentations to customers, internal staff, and partners.
• Use a consultative approach to identify issues, challenges, and opportunities; and resolve with solutions using internal products and technology.
• Participate in on off technical requests/process as a technical advisor.
• Contribute to product documentation (user manuals, technical guides, and white papers)
• Assist with QA product testing with creation of test plans.
• Aid in the design, integration, configuration, testing, and deployment of company based non-standard solutions.
• Create network and solutions diagrams.
• Act as an escalation resource for Level 1 & Level 2 Support teams regarding product/feature knowledge.
• Participate in voice & data product and portfolio roadmap discussions.
• Conduct research into technology and products including competitive market analysis as required.
• Work with the product development team as required, providing technical and solution recommendations to meet customer needs and market circumstances.
essential knowledge and skills
• 3 years of experience in the Voice and Data communication industry ideally with a Service Provider (ILEC, CLEC, Cableco, ITSP).
• 3 years of experience with LAN/WAN networking technologies.
• Experience with IP telephony (VoIP), system design, and implementation.
• Strong understanding of Internet Access technologies (DSL, T1, Ethernet).
• Experience with deploying and designing business phone solutions.
• Familiar with Quality of Service (QOS) models and best practices.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols, and software and operating systems including: TCP/IP, SIP, IPSec, Unified Communications, CDP, LLDP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, NAT, Asterisk, Linux.
• Experienced and comfortable in customer presentation situations.
• Strong organizational, verbal, written, and documentation skills.
• High self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Able to work independently and as a team player.
• Able to identify and complete work on time with limited supervision.
• Sales experience.
• 3+ years of Sales Engineering experience.
• Broad market intelligence in the VoIP and PBX space.
• Training experience.
Serious inquiries contact Sarika Agrawal at 905 361 3987 x115 [email protected]