Do you want to work in a company where it has been nominated as one of the best companies to work for? We are searching for Technical Services Analysts to join our dynamic team.
- Ability to consume and understand complex technical requirements and business processes.
- Design and implement technical solutions based on technical requirements and business process needs.
- Provide quality implementation services to our clients, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
- Collaborate with other departments or offices to expedite resolutions.
- Help prepare installation/environment documentation for both internal and external purposes
- Assist in creating repeatable processes and procedures that allow for greater implementation efficiencies.
- Instruct clients in groups or individually, including hands-on training, in the installation of their applications and development of reports either on-site or remotely.
- Develop complex data queries, views, and stored procedures to support technical requirements, business processes and reporting requirements.
- Develop custom reports with Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
The position involves installation, troubleshooting, configuration, and training of custom and packaged applications in a broad range of client environments. As such, significant knowledge of Windows OS, networking, reporting, and data management is required including:
- 2+ years of TSQL coding experience creating queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 workstation OS.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 and later.
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 (including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Skilled in Microsoft 0ffice 2013 and later (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Experience configuring Microsoft IIS, SSL certificates, and FTP servers.
- Skilled in utilizing and troubleshooting Microsoft Terminal Services (RDP) and Citrix.
- 2+ years of report writing experience (preferably Crystal Reports or SSRS).