Our client a company founded in the 1960’s, is a manufacturer and distributor of industrial fluid sealing and containment products serving industrial OEM/MRO markets. Market verticals include Pulp & Paper, Mining, Metal Processing, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment and Steel Manufacturing among others.
They are currently seeking a Highly Motivated Technical Sales Representative to manage and grow our Northern Ontario region. We provide our team with all the tools necessary to out-perform our competition and are recognized as the leading fluid sealing specialists in the industry.
- You are responsible for all aspects of managing and developing a sales territory including budget forecasts, call planning and customer product presentations and training.
- You will demonstrate companies value proposition through the sale of our extensive fluid sealing and other product lines, become a problem solver and build and maintain strong end user and distributor relationships.
- Daily face-to-face customer meetings, organized prospecting, follow up and close new business.
- Use of company CRM tool for customer management and territory planning.
- Work closely with industry partners and their respective Account Managers to ensure full product line representation.
- You will work closely with the Inside Sales team and Product Managers to communicate customer needs and market information as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Industrial Sales experience in the industrial OEM/MRO sector is a must.
- You are a proven closer and have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- A demonstrated ability at increasing product penetration within key accounts.
- Exceptional sales, communication, and territory management skills and a passion for building customer rapport and long-term relationships.
- You are a problem solver with a technical aptitude and the ability to sell on value.
- CRM experience an asset.
- College/University Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with fluid sealing or instrumentation valve and fitting experience.
They offer a competitive base salary with commissions, paid vacation, laptop and cell phone, a comprehensive benefits package following successful completion of the probationary period.
** Please Note: This position requires a suitable vehicle for conditions in the sales territory. The selected individual will be eligible for vehicle business mileage compensation and business expense reimbursement. A valid driver’s license, passport and ability to cover expenses prior to reimbursement is required.