Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a professional, responsible and dedicated Technical Sales Representative for one of our clients in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have some Sales Representative experience, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary: $70,000 – $82,000/year based on Experience
- Commission offered
- Work from home and meeting clients
- Comprehensive Flex Benefits Program -offered after 3 months
- Car Allowance: Monthly
- Gas Card
- Cell Phone
- 407ETR toll Fees covered
- Vacation: 3 weeks to start
- Sick days: unlimited
- RRSP Matching Plan: 3%
- Bus accessible
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Employee Recognition Program
- Continued Professional Development Opportunities (access to LinkedIn Learning, product training, third-party personal and professional skills training opportunities).
- Constructive, engaging organizational culture
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Join an industry leader
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers to proactively uncover the need behind their needs, and promote appropriate support through our client’s products, services and solutions.
- Promote & participate in the implementation of our client’s Integrated Value Propositions at assigned customer sites.
- Actively manage a portfolio of up to 25 accounts, providing technical and solutions-focused support, and supporting revenue retention.
- Drive business development in new and existing accounts.
- Document all activities in Sales Force.
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers.
- Proactively utilize customer knowledge to develop customer-specific strategies to better support our customers and increase total market share.
- Handle and resolve customer objections in a constructive, professional, and timely manner.
- Negotiate with and communicate price increase to customers.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external sales teams regularly to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
- Knowledge of the MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operation) industry, Industrial Supply Chain, products & services is a requirement.
- Strong knowledge and application of sales management skills (e.g. selling total cost, negotiation, closing, presenting, handling objections, forecasting, and reporting).
- Good general business acumen.
- College or University Degree in a business or technical discipline is a requirement.
- 3-5 years working experience in sales and/or sales management
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Active listening skills; able to probe and understand the need behind the need.
- Collaborative solutions-focus with the ability to effectively build and advance strong, productive relationships.
- Effective goal setting, planning and prioritization skills.
- Engages in data-driven decision making; assesses results against objectives, and applies creative thinking.
- Performance-driven, and achievement-oriented.
- Valid Class G drivers’ license.
If you are a hardworking, self motivated and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a distribution environment in Mississauga, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27961
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1