On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Technical Inside Sales role in our Process Instrumentation, Automation, and Controls division located in Langley, BC. The Technical Inside Sales is responsible for building positive relationships with customers by generating accurate quotations and sales orders. Who works closely with Business Development to provide excellent customer service, prevent potential customer issues, and monitor ongoing projects.
This is a wholesale company with about 30 people at this location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with great perks (RRSP, profit sharing etc.)! The work hours are from 830 to 5 PM (flexible start time). You will be working on site full time.
What our client offers:
• $55k to $75k
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Group RRSP matching (4%) after a year
• Great benefits (100% of employer pays for dental and medical)
• Profit sharing bonus
• Free parking
• Room for advancement
• High growth company with high stability
Your tasks as a Technical Inside Sales:
• Customer Service. You will receive a high level of quote requests, inquiries from customers therefore having the ability to engage and build relationships in a meaningful and professional manner is vital.
• Team Work and Collaboration. You will be collaborating with vendors, manufacturers, and our internal staff at the Branch to provide expertise or for order processing.
• Solution-Oriented. You will be communicating with customers to determine appropriate solutions to troubleshooting, pricing, and product mix. This also includes vendor documentation and certifications.
• Technical Expertise. Demonstrated knowledge who enjoys hands-on work with process, instrumentation, automation, and controls.
• Problem Solver. You are an innovative problem solver that is flexible, adaptable and positive
• Continuous Improvement. You have a passion for excellence and continuous learning
The required qualifications of a Technical Inside Sales:
• Diploma or Degree within: electrical engineering ,technologist or Electrical and Computer Engineering Technologist (Instrumentation and Automation)
• 1-2 years experience within technical sales within distribution/manufacturing (similar industry) OR technologist or junior engineer within manufacturing
• Advanced computer skills with high proficiency in MS Office; specifically, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Outlook
• Strong business communication, writing, and presentation creation skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30690
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1