Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our gaming client is currently looking for a Technical Director to join the team within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology and the gaming world, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
Mainly Remote – in office as required!
Exciting work environment!
Great benefit package!
Rapid opportunities for career growth!
The Technical Director will be responsible for:
- conducting research and finding new ways to define the technical aspects of new and existing projects
- manage and mentor a growing team of programmers
- work closely with designers, pms, and the CEO to set technical guidelines
- provide expertise in processes like design, programming, debugging & optimization
- passionate about the art of software and game development
The required qualifications for this role are:
- 8+ years experience with c#, C++ or Actionscript
- part of 5+ software projects in various technologies over the last 3 years, being the technical lead on at least 2
- insane attention to detail, specifically with coding structures and conventions
- strong leadership, team management skills
- strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- strong focus on end-user
- BONUS: experience in game design and alternative realities!
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in the Interactive and Gaming space, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30867
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1