Implementation e-commerce solutions
permanent position, downtown (wfh for now until fall 2021, then combination home & office)
great annual bonus, excellent benefits paid in full by the employer, RRSP contribution and many other employee benefits ++
great work environment and team!
65-75K base salary or based on experience
Our client is a leader in ecommerce solutions worldwide and provides innovative solutions for ecommerce business with offices around the world. they are currently seeking a technical Analyst; this is a client facing role that will see successful implementations through with clients, this role requires both good client facing skills, communication and technical skills to facilitate a smooth implementation process for each client.
· Quickly becoming an SME in our clients range of ecommerce solutions and APIs
· Accountable for the success of the client’s Implementation: works towards efficient deployment & integration experience to go-live
· Works with sales engineering team and prepares the implementation plan
· Engages with the customer’s teams to assist in the correct implementation, integration, testing, and go-live process
· Documents the client’s integrated solutions: Features integrated, SDKs used, customer journey, special requirement
· Responsible for the end-to-end implementation, client integration signoff and handoff
· Creates client facing code samples and Contributes relevant content to the developer center
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support product roll-outs and provide input on future feature sets and capabilities
· Tracking all integration projects
· Escalating issues and proposing improvements to the Development, Product, and/or Operations teams
· Providing training to other teams as required
· Working knowledge of XML, JAVA, REST, SOAP etc.
· Basic knowledge of SQL, including ability to author ad-hoc database queries.
· Has experience integrating APIs (major plus)
· Experienced integrating RESTful APIs into web applications (a plus)
· Is experienced with Github or the like.
Education, Experiences, and Skills:
· Has a technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics (MBA is an asset)
· Technical Product/Software certifications an asset
· Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role
· Has previous experience in a traditional software engineering or Implementation role.
· Has strong analytical and debugging skills.
· Experienced with Salesforce is a plus
· Solution driven, able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently, able to work alone or in a team, able to work with no supervision and under pressure
· Excels in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
· Demonstrates professional communication skills on technical and business-related subjects
· Experience working with fintech solutions a major plus including ecommerce and Retail Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development methodologies a plus
· Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
· Flexibility to travel as required to meet with clients
· Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions
· Demonstrate ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
· Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions
· Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer and partner expectations
· Demonstrated success in customer and partner relationship management
· You are motivated, think outside of the box, and understand the purpose of process and procedures
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]