- Learn the requirements for each separate
- e job as per work order, skid configuration, load tags and final check.
- Follow all relevant SOPs and work instructions as directed.
- Verify material issuance
- Help minimize scrap and rework
- Utilize, maintain and operate material handling devises and packaging equipment in a sake manner
- Handle medium to heavy materials intermittently
- Complete work with in expected periods of time.
- Strong, confident people manager and a collaborative team player
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Must have the ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of basic Health and Safety
- Proven experience in light manufacturing/ packaging in a GMP or similar environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy and a consistent pace
- Detail to orientation, ability to catch errors or inconsistencies.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Reads, writes and communicates well in English
- Basic math skills