Are you interested in working for a dynamic company with a friendly approach?
Our client specializes in the redistribution of a wide range of consumer goods and merchandise, is looking for an organized, motivated, and detail-oriented person to join their team!
Are you a hands on team leader who is eagerly looking to grow and become an essential member of a renowned company? If so, we would like to meet you!
We are currently looking for a Team Leader for shipping, receiving and warehouse operations.
Your tasks as a Team leader:
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate and supervise receiving processes
- Ability to meet monthly productivity objectives while monitoring and evaluating performance of team members
- Assign tasks and duties to team members based on scheduling needs/deadlines and business priorities
- Continuously work towards improving work processes (e.g., suggesting, implementing new processes and maintain current operating processes)
- Continuously grow an efficient team while promoting and ensuring safety and security are maintained
- Strong ability to mobilize team members to meet business objectives and deadlines
Requirements for the Team leader position:
- Talented at motivating team members; skillfully use leadership techniques
- 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- 3 years experience in management
- Training in operations management or logistics
- Ability to efficiently work in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Must be a great multitasker and have strong capabilities in time-management
- Must have the ability to precisely analyze (e.g., reports)
- Superior organizational abilities
- Team-oriented mindset and willing to always work cooperatively
- Bilingual (English & French)
The working conditions of the Team Leader:
Two shifts available:
- Mon to Fri: 6:30 am- 4:00 pm
- Mon to Fri: 2 pm-midnight
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]