If you have solid networking skills and know how to source on social media while learning about different roles, we would like to meet you! Our client is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join their HR team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
Your tasks as a talent sourcer:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements for the talent sourcer position:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Serious inquiries contact Sarika @ 905 361 3987 x115, [email protected]