Our Client in the construction industry is currently seeking a Systems Analyst.
You will be based out of the main office in Burlington Ontario.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing support of a line of business applications, including identifying and correcting issues that arise.
Essential Qualities- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities- Ability to understand business processes and communicate them effectively to others- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Superior Time management skillsIT Background- Understanding of network systems- Post-secondary degree or diploma in the Computer Sciences Technology Field or equivalent years of experience with a minimum 2 to 3 years of systems-specific experience- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating systems
Defines and document business requirements by conferring with departments; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Leads and oversee, analysis and solution definition by preparing and presenting solutions options.
- Facilitates cross-functional IT and business team design discussions and solution recommendations.
- Provides estimates and timelines required to deliver changes.
- Controls solution scope by establishing specifications; configures and coordinates the delivery of change within systems
- Defines, conducts, and leads testing according to plan and validates results.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Delivers change within a define structure to ensure controls for how change is defined, developed, tested, and delivered.
- Ensures implementation success by training personnel, providing support.
- Maintains technical documentation on the solutions, their configuration and processes related to their maintenance and operational management.
- Understands and adheres to access security model for all solutions.
- Proactively seeks ways to optimize the existing technologies and the services the company already contracts.
- Primary solutions supported: Newstar Enterprise, Newstar Sales, Builderlynx, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and possibly additional technologies.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Actively engaged in learning, implementing, and supporting multiple modules and business systems.
If interested in the role, please send your resume with details to [email protected]