- College diploma or university degree in the field of transportation, logistics and/or supply chain, or equivalent. Terminal experience considered an asset.
- 5-7 years equivalent work experience directly managing dispatch, trucks and drivers.
- Trained in the transportation of dangerous goods is desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CAN/USA HOS practices.
- Experience leading a dispatch department, yard crew, shunters, crane operators and front-line employees.
- Must have ability to work efficiently with time management and organizational skills with follow-up and follow through.
- Must demonstrate ownership & responsibility for running the operation with a sense of urgency.
- Strong written/oral communication including the ability to present in front of others, and demonstrate active listening skills are required.
- Ability to think and respond quickly, and adjust schedules and operating plans in response to unplanned events.
- Make informed decisions based on safety, service and productivity standards, with an understanding of company processes, policies and procedures.
- Recognize risks and problems and work collaboratively with others to practical and speedy resolution.
Don’t miss out apply today !!!
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27477
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1