Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Supervisor?
Do you have previous experience in a supervisory role?
Are you a team player with excellent time management skills?
If so, we want you to join our team as a Supervisor!
What we have to offer the Supervisor:
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic environment
- Much more!
Main tasks of the Supervisor:
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements for the Supervisor position:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills
Apply today, we look forward to reviewing your application!