Fuze HR is currently seeking a Supervisor to join a household name retail company. This a permanent position located within a large and quickly growing E-commerce warehouse.
Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM or 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM;
Employment benefits provided (after completing the 3-month probationary period).
Do you have a prove track record developing, overseeing, and improving operations?
Do you have no less than 5 years experience in Operations?
Do you pride yourself on your sound analytical abilities?
Are you open to working in both a team or on your own?
Then you must contact us immediately to further discuss this excellent opportunity!!
As Supervisor, you will be asked to: coordinate, oversee and participate in daily warehouse activities, ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion, manage order issues and returns, develop and oversee warehouse procedures and much much more!
- Fluently bilingual; English and French written and spoken;
- Intermediate Excel user;
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills;
- Meticulous and a detail-oriented personality;
- Asset: experience working with SAP and knowledge of WMS.
Other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing KPIs;
- Developing and implementing solutions to improve productivity;
- Integrating, training and coaching all new employees;
- Promoting and implementing best practices that fall within the Health and Safety norms;
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment is functioning well to optimize productivity;
- Overseeing the preventive/corrective maintenance schedule;
- Performing manual work within the warehouse.
We are looking for a physically fit person with experience within Operations. The ideal candidate has previously worked within an E-commerce setting and/or retail setting. Moreover, the successful candidate must have proven abilities in coaching and mentoring employees.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in further discussing this great opportunity, please contact Julia Estaty immediately!!