Why Join Our Team?
We are one of Canada’s largest integrated wholesale distributors of plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and industrial products for the construction industry. We have endless opportunities for you to grow and develop in your career and a culture that prides itself in supporting you every step of the way!
In addition, we will offer you:
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
- Work-life balance and flex time
As a Strategic Development Program Trainee, you will progress through a 5 phased program to learn every aspect of our business from shipping and receiving, to sales, operations, purchasing, account management and everything in between.
Additional duties will include:
Phase 1 -Warehouse Logistics
- Learn the products we sell, how they get from the vendor to the customer and understand all levels of sales support.
Phase 2 – Operations
- Get involved in our customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial statements, and much more…
Phase 3 – Inside Sales/Project Management
- Go from helping customers with various product and service issues to managing large-scale projects.
Phase 4 – Outside Sales/Account Management
- Learn how to find new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate contracts, and build customer and vendor relationships.
Phase 5 – In this phase, you can take all of your training and determine your ideal career path.
- College and/or University degree
- Positive attitude and results oriented mindset
- Desire to continuously learn and grow
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and teammates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31321
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1