Staffing Branch Manager
Employer: Fuze HR Solutions
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading Canadian Staffing Agency with 5 offices in Quebec and in Ontario. Fuze HR is opening a 6th location in Vaughan, Ontario and we are looking for a branch manager to get the branch moving in the right direction from a business development and eventually management standpoint
Specialized in temporary and permanent staffing solutions within many industries, servicing small, medium and national accounts, and demonstrating double and triple the success year over year, we are presently seeking to reach a new level of excellence and achievement with a dedicated and experienced Branch Manager for our new Vaughan branch.
We are seeking an experienced Branch Manager from within the Staffing industry to lead, coach and manage our growing and successful team in Ontario. The Branch Manager will report to the local Operations Director.
Why join Fuze HR Solutions?
A company that’s on the fast track to growth across Canada, with 150%-200% growth per year and a strong financial backing, we have short-term plans of opening several new branches in Ontario, Quebec and other provinces
Growth opportunities are endless, strong believers in organic growth
Competitive base and total compensation packages as well as excellent benefits
The ability to play a key part in building sales strategy, growing and coaching a sales and recruitment team
Motivating, positive, happy and healthy work environment
A staffing agency that stays at the forefront of technology and market trends to best service our ever-changing client needs, Fuze HR is an innovator in the staffing industry
The Branch Manager will:
Develop the Vaughan territory from a sales perspective and make the Vaughan branch profitable, then build a team of recruiters and salespeople around their achievements
Develop sales objectives and strategies consistent with Company sales plans and manage personnel and financial resources in an assigned territory.
Responsible for the training, development and performance of the eventual sales team to ensure optimum effectiveness in meeting job responsibilities.
Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued market and account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term, multi-year basis.
Develops sales objectives for key customer accounts in an assigned area.
Prepares fiscal operating plans and manages expenses and sales reports.
Interprets and administers Company policies.
Maintains proper staffing and training to meet short and long-range goals and objectives of own organization.
Specific responsibilities in this role would include:
- Identify and facilitate new areas for business development.
- Development and closure of new business opportunities with the sales team.
- Assist in the development and management of new clients and new prospective clients.
- Participate in the identification and development of tactical/strategic sales methods and venues.
- Participate in the RFP response for select opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in the Staffing industry, min of 3 years in a sales role
- Proven track experience in Business Development management of a successful staffing sales and recruitment team
- Business savvy, experienced in managing budgets, metrics, and strong knowledge in working with sales CRMs and reporting tools
- Excellent communication and Microsoft Office Suite skills
Please contact Bianca: 514-227-4640 ext 238
Please follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to better understand why our employees love working at Fuze check out #insidefuze !