Are you a SR. Data Scientist guru? Do you have a degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science? If so, we want to meet you! We are currently searching for a Sr. Data Scientist to be part of our client’s team of professionals. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who has a passion for Data Analytics.
Our client has been around for over 15 years and has remained a well reputed company in Canada.
- Assemble and analyze data to understand customer behavior external data sources and emerging sources.
- Building Pricing models and optimization using gurobi or the like.
- Undertake analysis of target customer groups (segments) for specific marketing and pricing programs and assess opportunities and strategies for marketing.
- Ad hoc analysis and modeling of data.
- Strong experience building customer analytic models like: price elasticity, attrition, lifetime value, churn and segmentation.
- Ability to understand business stakeholder’s issues and create valuable insight.
- Raise awareness and action of data science within the company to help focus on fact-based decisions.
- Support the Department along with the Information Technology Management Department in planning the structure and storage of new customer related data fields.
- Represent the department in committees within the organization.
- Lead project-based work with key business stakeholders.
- Mentor junior members on statistical techniques and experimental design.
- A University degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Graduate Degree focusing on Operations research. (PhD preferred)
- Minimum 10 years working experience with data science techniques: clustering, regression models, classification, anomaly detection and other machine learning techniques.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with data analysis tools (eg. SAS, R or Python) and BI visualization for reporting.
- Well-developed business analysis, research, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills and time management skills; planning and project management, and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Highly collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy is an asset.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to [email protected]
or call Saud at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 126