Specialty Crops/Grains Trader
Our client, a soaring Canadian exporter of specialty crops and grains, is looking to hire an eager, savvy Specialty Crops/Grains Trader to join their expanding team. This is a role for someone who has a very strong sales background, coupled with experience in the procurement of crops/grains.
To be a successful candidate in this role, you must possess the following:
- Experience in procuring specialty crops/grains/pulses
- Knowledge of trade terms and contract regulations
- Excellent customer service and business development skills
- Experience in the import/export operations of specialty crops/grains/pulses
- Excellent communication – knowledge of French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic an asset
The company offers a competitive base salary and a very lucrative commission structure. In addition, 3 weeks paid vacation and full medical benefits after 3 months are included in the compensation package as well.