Do you want to work for a leading manufacture company in Lighting industry and ready to lighten up your career?
Take a look at the requirements needed:
- Education: BAC in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years electrical/mechanical or technical related experience in manufacturing environment. Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service.
- Software: Microsoft Office package, Epicor (ERP) an asset.
- Other knowledge: Understand and support controls such as DMX, Eldeled, POE.
- Skills: Strong electrical/mechanical knowledge, bilingual communication, problem solving skills.
- Understands project management environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develops long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Ensures complaints/issues are acknowledged promptly and responded within set time limits, systematically and equitably.
- Responsible for the investigation, resolution and reporting of complaints that require troubleshooting.
- Provides replacement orders and insures that they are shipped as per customer request.
Provides weekly status reports to management.
Escalates any unsolved issues/complaints to manager.
Coordinates conference calls with customers (internal/external) and electrical/general contractors.
Coordinates site visits with employees and other parties.
Offers training and produces support material for other members of various teams.
Participates actively to continuous improvement programs.
Send your resume to [email protected] or call for more information at 514-227-4640 ext.274