Role: Specialist, Data Transformation
Location: Montreal, QC (Hybrid)
- Reporting to the Manager, Data Transformation, the incumbent will be responsible for accurate and on-time processing of aeronautical billing data. In addition this position also involves technical implementation of new clients, user acceptance testing for system enhancements.
- This is a detail-oriented job involving regular data processing activities with some minor project-related duties. The position is responsible for quality control, identifying problems, and ensuring that tasks are completed on schedule. The position will also be responsible for the maintenance of certain sets of master data used by the team.
- Employees in this position will become skilled in data processing, analytics, and certain software packages including APPS and SAP. This skillset allows employees to move to analytical and data-driven positions elsewhere, or potentially certain IT-related positions.
- Ensure timely and accurate data import and enrichment of files from authorities and airlines
- Consistently apply checks and enrichments across different clients, adapting per client specificities as required
- Monitor activity, identify defects or failures and ensure they are corrected
- Challenge current process definition and propose solutions related to operational issues.
- Maintain reference data for materials and pricing, and detect changes in prices applied to airline invoices
- Keep all document processes up to date in the respective SOP user guides, clearly identifying exceptions and specific requirements, including creation of new SOPs when required.
- Handle customer service requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Manager, Data Transformation in technical implementations of new or current clients and services: front end setup (APPS), and general SAP UATs’ and APPS UAT’s.
You can apply directly on our website or send me your CV to [email protected]
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31987
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1