Are you looking to be a part of an exceptional company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a passionate Software Support Specialist to join the team remote anywhere in Ontario. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we want to hear from you!
1. Skillset including experience with some of Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft Transact SQL, PLC programming languages, .NET Framework, Visual Basic, ASi Safety systems, hardware configurations, mechanical drawings, electrical drawings, and integrating automation technologies.
2. Strong computer and TCP/IP networking skills required in addition to knowledge of integration of systems with servo motors, including electrical, and software integration in industrial environments.
3. Experience programming automation components, HMI’s, and Material Handling robots are considered an asset.
4. Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change, and work under pressure in a multifaceted environment.
5. Ability to train customers on software systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction.
6. Experience in a customer service environment dealing with clients to resolve problems would be an asset.
7. Availability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and overtime in order to maintain our 24/7 Help Desk service agreement
8. Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26234
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1