Our client is a privately held company which designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes products internationally in communication. Presently, they are searching for a Software Developer to join their team.
- Design, modify and support embedded software for new products to meet the required functionality in contract and product development
- Develop software for various embedded systems
- Participate in troubleshooting and support after commissioning
- Participate in system integration and testing
- Participate in the definition of development stages and the evaluation of costs and project resources
- Participate in the development of specifications and the definition of product architecture
- Write technical project, design or other documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of TCP / IP and data transmission protocols
- Excellent knowledge of C, C ++ programming for embedded software under LINUX
- Good knowledge of real-time OS and 32-bit processor (ARM)
- Good knowledge of electronic equipment (hardware)
- Knowledge of Windows CE (an asset)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!