Our client is a privately held company in which designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes products internationally in communication. Presently, they are searching for a Software Application Developer to join their team.
The software application developer is responsible to design, modify and support application software’s for new products in order to meet the requirements within contracts and product development.
- Implement software application development for various embedded systems;
- Participate in problem solving and support after commissioning;
- Participate in the integration and system testing;
- Participate in the various stages of project development and evaluation of costs and resources;
- Participate in the development and improvement of procedures and standards related to software development;
- Participate in the development of technical specifications and the definition of the product architecture.
Education and experience
- BAC in electrical engineering, computers or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and C# programming with application software’s and servers;
- Excellent knowledge of development graphic WinForm and WPF frameworks interfaces;
- Excellent knowledge of .NET 3.5 and 4.0 development platforms;
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and in data transmission;
- Good knowledge of data structure (XML and XSD);
- Good knowledge of Web Development Services (WSDL);
- Good knowledge of relational database, SQL language;
- Good knowledge of UML modulization;
- Good knowledge of Web application programming;
- Knowledge of Windows Communication Framework and Windows Entity Framework (an asset).
- Leadership capabilities;
- Demonstrates high quality work ethic;
- Detailed oriented and disciplined;
- Customer results oriented;
- Show initiative and creativity;
- Adaptable to changes;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.