Our client is a company that is on a hyper growth trend we are looking to hire creative, digital marketing team members with strong and diverse content experience to join a newly optimized and rapidly evolving team. They are currently searching for a Social Media Coordinator to work from their office near the South Shore of Montreal.
- Leverage our portfolio of web properties to generate inbound interest and market recognition for multiple brands, cultivating content to drive traffic is our thing. You will help fulfill end-to-end content delivery needs, including (but never limited to!) brainstorming ideas, writing, editing, implementing SEO best practices, sourcing supporting assets, and uploading content.
- Be responsible for the deployment/execution of marketing campaigns across all major social media channels.
- Have experience that includes basic SEO understanding and writing for keyword capture and for driving traffic.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing, Creative Services, Content and SEO to generate powerful brand promotions for use on customer facing web properties.
- Use insights and strong brand understanding to make decisions on what type of content should be executed across social channels.
- Minimum 2 years in Content or Social Media Marketing for the advertising industry (Agency or client side).
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress/Drupal a must. +1 year
- Knowledge of online marketing tactics, social media and SEO best practices.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines all while having a strong attention to detail.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at the same time while maintaining excellent time management skills.