Full Time Skilled Trades Recruiter
Fuze HR is a growing recruitment firm with 6 offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice within various industries and with leading corporations!
As a Skilled Trades recruiter, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting talented skilled workers for clients in and around the GTA.
You will be involved in the entire recruitment process- sourcing, screening and selecting incredible candidates for permanent skilled roles including mechanics, welders, electricians as well as production roles like machine operators, forklift drivers, material handlers, quality inspectors and more!
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates on a permanent basis in a variety of skilled positions
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance
- Develop and maintain long standing candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Leverage online recruiting to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- 1-3 years + of previous experience in the recruitment of skilled trades, production workers and permanent mandates in the greater Toronto area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Must be ambitious, attentive to detail, and energetic
If you are looking for a lucrative career within an organization that treats their people with respect and gives real growth opportunities, apply today!
please contact Bianca: email@example.com
Make sure to follow @fuzehrsolutions on Facebook and Instagram!
Check out our careers page: https://fuzehr.com/careers-at-fuze/