Skilled Trades Account Manager
Fuze HR Solutions
Come join one of our many offices as an internal Fuze HR Skilled Trades Account Manager!
What a career at Fuze HR can offer you?
- An exciting and professional career & internal opportunities for growth
- Competitive base salary and Monthly Commissions geared to reward every win!
- Continuous focus on employee development and training
- Several locations, all easily accessible by public transport & by car
- Above & Beyond program rewarding our top producers
- Great team work environment
- Employee Referral bonuses
- A healthy Work-Life Balance
- Health & Fitness initiatives offered to our employees regularly
- Fun social activities everyone can participate in
- Community and charity involved organization come take part of our commitment!
Fuze HR is a growing recruitment firm with 6 offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice within various industries and with leading corporations!
Our business developers are on the front lines of our business, building relationships with potential and current clients while benefiting from competitive compensation consisting of a base salary and commissions. For high performing staffing industry professionals, sign on bonuses are possible as well!
- Prospecting business opportunity leads that require recruitment and staffing services through a variety of media and cold calling techniques
- Develop strategies to target potential customers and markets as well as successful recruitment strategies for your recruitment partners
- Connecting with hiring managers in a variety of industries who are looking for temporary and permanent employees
- Booking and attending in person meetings from those calls on a weekly basis
- Develop and maintain customer relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Attaining and surpassing monthly sales targets
- Previous sales experience in Skilled Trades or comparable vertical in the staffing industry; 2-4 years
- Bachelor’s degree or completed technical degree would be an asset
- Strong work ethic with high standards of excellence
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills
- Strong Internet skills
If you are looking for a lucrative career within an organization that treats their people with respect and gives real opportunities, apply today!