Immediately hiring a Skilled Shop Bench Technician (Millwright preferred) to join a very successful and growing company in the Burlington area. As a Skilled Shop Bench Technician in Burlington you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Repair of fluid power and mechanical power transmission equipment which includes cylinders, pumps, valves, indexing drives and gearboxes.
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification preferred OR Apprentice with extensive experience
- A strength in fluid power would be a strong asset
- A high level of mechanical aptitude required
- Industrial mechanic repair experience would be an asset
- Experience in field services would be an asset
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license
- Complete set of basic tools
- Basic computer skills
- strong work ethic, maintain a positive attitude and be a total team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Must be able to work overtime when required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive flex benefits
- An attractive pension plan
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company culture with a strong leadership team
- Open and frequent communication
Great Opportunity, Apply Today!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Elena at [email protected] for immediate consideration for the Hydraulic Field Service Technician position in Burlington.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21718
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1