Currently looking for a Residential Site Superintendent with Mid- Rise, Steel Frame, Residential experience.
Our client is an upscale ICI and Residential Builder in the niche residential market place. All of there projects are in and around the GTA and are beautiful high end builds. They offer very competitive salaries and compensation packages, not to mention, employee benefits.
They are currently looking for a Site Superintendent for a 32 unit, 8 story residential building in central Toronto. This project is steel framed and experience in working with steel erected buildings is an asset, as well as concrete
– Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
– Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
– Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
– Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
– Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
– Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
– Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
– Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
– Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
– Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
– Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
– Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
– Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
– Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
– Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.