Our client is a single-source provider of construction, development and real-estate services. They cater to the industrial/commercial/residential markets in Canada.
They are currently looking for Superintendents to join their ICI (industrial, commercial, institutional) and Residential project team!
- Ensure that site work is carried out according to plans and specifications
- Participate in scheduling
- Assist in site meetings
- Write up notices and memos
- Ensure contracts are adhered to
- Prepare daily reports
- Perform any other tasks that would lead to the successful completion of the project
- Technical diploma in a construction-related field or equivalent
- Experience supervising construction sites for commercial, industrial and/or residential projects
- Calm and shows good judgement
- Good listening skills
- Ability to adapt to unexpected situations
- Holder of a valid driver’s license
Our client is a fast-growing company that offers a multi-market approach, a dynamic working environment, a competitive compensation program and excellent benefits such as:
- Group Insurance Plan (three plans to choose from)
- Telemedicine (24/7 access to a nurse or doctor)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Training & Development Program
- Mentorship Program
- An active social & wellness committee (meditation sessions, virtual workouts, wellness challenges)
- Ample free parking
- Free espresso, coffee & tea*
*Services have been temporarily suspended due to the pandemic and will resume pending loosened government restrictions.
Pandemic-Related Work Conditions
- This role is deemed an essential service therefore, the work location is on site.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22185
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1