Our client is a well-established ICI General Contractor and Construction Manager located in the GTA that focuses on a combination of institutional and commercial projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work Closely with the project manager to deliver the project on time and budget.
- Maintain a safe job site a H&S Policy and Program.
- Supervise and provide active leadership and direction to workers and trades on site.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Actively communicate with local authorities, consultant, owner and trades.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Monitor, manage and update construction schedule with the Project Manager.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ Site Superintendent experience in the ICI construction sector.
- Has completed ICI projects of $5M and higher.
- Excellent organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Must hold a G-Class Driver’s License