CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SITE SUPERINTENDENT WITH TTC EXPERIENCE.
Our client, a very well established general contractor in the ICI marketplace is looking to bring on a site superintendent to their team. The company is a well known, employee owned company that would be classified as mid to large sized. They offer competitive salary’s, great benefits, RRSP matching and excellent growth opportunities. Some of their employees have been working with them for 30+ years.
They are looking for some one who has worked on TTC projects for other general contractors that could include bus terminals, subway and bus stations etc. Experience with working with TTC as a client is an asset. Looking for some one with at least 5-6 years experience and good company loyalty on their resume.
– Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
– Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
– Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
– Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
– Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
– Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
– Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
– Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the job site.
– Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
– Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
– Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
– Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
– Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
– Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
– Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
(905) 361 3987 ext. 126