CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SITE SUPERINTENDENT WITH DESIGN BUILD EXPERIENCE!
Our client is a reputable builder, located north of Toronto, who has a proven track record of success within the industry. Being a mid-sized group, they have approximately 30 staff in their newly renovated office. They have been active in ICI marketplace since 1990 and broke into the Design Build world four years ago. This company has excellent management and hires qualified, industry leaders who come from some of the larger Design Build groups.
They are currently looking for a Site Superintendent to join their growing team. This individual would need to have at least 2 years of Design Build experience and would be able to run up to a $20M project on their own, start to finish.
– Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
– Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
– Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
– Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
– Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
– Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
– Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
– Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
– Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
– Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
– Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
– Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
– Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
– Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
– Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
If you are interested in this, or other positions …
please contact Eva: [email protected] or call us at (905) 361 3987 ext. 130