Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and supporting production applications, systems and connectivity issues
- Responsible for responding to production impacting issue requests
- Participate in incident management and provide Tier II and Tier III support
- Observe, respond and action network alarm conditions
- Determine source of connectivity issues such as middleware, frontend, backend, etc.
- Follow escalation procedures and notify appropriate internal contacts as required
- Act as a liaison with internal teams to resolve production issues, satisfying end user SLA’s and ensure the required timelines are met
- Review high level and functional requirement documents after product implementation to resolve any problems
- Automate repetitive tasks for more efficient support and customer uptime
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services
- Coordinate with internal development teams to document and understand usage needs of platforms
The required qualifications for the Site Reliability Engineer are:
- 2+ years’ experience in an application support role
- Experience with application development, database development or systems administration
- Experience with Windows administration or troubleshooting
- Experience with SQL Query
- Experience with UNIX command line authoring
- Experience with VPN, WLAN, TCP/IP and FTP/SMTP protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience with Azure, AWS and, or GCP
- Familiar with using and managing monitoring tools such as New Relic, DataDog, SolarWinds, Dynatrace, Splunk, etc.
- Familiar with SRE standards and practices, SLI/SLO, automation, CICD, etc.
- Ability to be part of an on-call rotation in order to respond to incidents on a 24×7 basis
- Experience programming with a standard programming language would be preferred
- Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, Redhat, etc. would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26904
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1