Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the team in Ottawa, Montreal or Halifax! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and 4-day work week options!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- RRSP Matching!
The SRE will be responsible for:
- Advance integration of Cloud service offerings with business area components while operating within agile teams to design, implement, and support solutions that meet business objectives
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications
- Advance processes to drive processes and cost efficiencies within Cloud platforms and service offerings
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Translate functional needs and desired capabilities into value-add technical solutions
- Creating and supporting infrastructure as code artefacts
The required qualifications for the SRE are:
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience with designing, developing, integrating systems with IT infrastructure technologies
- Experience in infrastructure configuration using Ansible
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code principles
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot interdependent software systems
- Experience with Agile development processes from build through deployment
- Experience with C#, Python, Perl and, or PowerShell
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Git and GitLab
- Must be eligible for a government clearance (Canadian resident for the last 10 years)
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26260
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1