Our Client is a manufacturer of ingredients used in a broad variety of Consumer and Pharmaceutical products.
We are exclusively recruiting for an experienced AZ Licensed Shunter to work in their fast-paced yard close to Airport & Derry Roads. The responsibility of the Shunt Truck Operator ensures that outbound shipments are loaded from the staging area onto empty trailers – in accordance with company Standard Operating Procedures and with the maximum level of safety following company procedures.
- Transports loaded containers to secured property storage
- Performs shunting of container/trailers and places loaded and empty units as required by Co-Workers
- Back up support to Export/Shipping and Receiving Operator
- Adheres to and fully complies with the Company’s Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures
- PAY RATE: $ 30 to $ 32.00 /hr + 4% vacation paid weekly
- Forklift experience would be an asset
- TDG Training
- Valid AZ license with a minimum of 5 years driving
- IMO Training
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work an AFTERNOON SHIFT: 3:30 PM to Midnight
AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY for a 3 week contract with possible extension into September/October
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay!
Contact: Cheryl Revibes - Recruitment Driver Specialist
Office: 905-361-3987 Ext 107