Our client is a fast-growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, individual to join their winning team. Our client maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. They are currently looking to hire a Shunt Truck Driver. This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates.
Your tasks as a Shunt Truck Driver:
- Operate shunt truck maneuvering trailers in and out of the shop in tight yards
- Maintain safe vehicle and check equipment as required by DOT
- Perform yard check and update listed equipment
- Pick up and deliver customer equipment from and to customer yards
- Maintain logbook records if required and maintain daily run (activity) sheet
- Assist in picking up and delivery of parts, when required
- Maintain shop and yard maintenance (house cleaning), keep yard free and clear of debris
- Wear PPE at all times, comply with all Health & Safety regulations, safe work practices, policies, and procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
Requirements for the Shunt Truck Driver:
- Must have clean and valid AZ license (provide drivers abstract)
- 2 years experience required
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to communicate and respond in an effective and professional manner
- Ability to use judgment and tact when dealing with general inquiries
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in fast-paced challenging environment
- Some flat bed work may be required
- Review and audit finished repairs
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Maricar at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 125
or email your resume to [email protected] .