Are you an experienced Shipper/Receiver Team Lead who has a valid counterbalance license? Do you enjoy working in a fast -paced warehouse environment? Do you have experience with monitoring warehouse employees work performance? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you! Our client is an industry leading importer/distributor in Milton, Ontario who is looking to hire a Permanent Shipper/Receiver Team Lead to join their expanding team and grow with their company!
- Work with Shippers and Receivers to ensure the operations are running efficiently and smoothly and goals are met.
- Managing the workflow and assigning work duties.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with company and clients’ standards.
- Manage employees’ attendance and break times
- Ensure proper documentation of incidents
- Conduct disciplinary meetings
- Assist in making sure inventory is accurate and products are in their proper storage
- Ensure warehouse area is presentable and up to company and safety standards.
- Develop and implement new procedures to improve accuracy and effectiveness within the warehouse operations as needed.
- Provide ongoing mentoring, coaching and development to the staff through on-going feedback.
- Assist in health and safety initiatives and ensure all employees are in compliant with policies
- Participate in food safety program and ensure employees are in compliance
- Respond to any employee inquiries
- Assist with special projects
- Other duties relevant to the position will be assigned as required
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Valid counterbalance license
- University degree preferred
- Comfortable to work in a cold environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Great Opportunity, Apply now!
Qualified candidates please send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration or contact Maurice at (905) 361 -3987 ext. 125