Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a responsible and dedicated Shipper/Receiver for one of our clients in Mississauga. This is a long term, temp to perm position for the right candidate. If you are comfortable lifting to 50 lbs. and working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- The hiring is open to all applicants able to work 40 hours per week.
- Salary: $21 – $22 per hour
- Days of work: Monday to Friday Days (Starting at 8:00 am/8:30 am – 4:30pm/5:00pm)
- Handle both shipping and receiving tasks.
- Participate to cycle counts operations.
- Review receiving shipments documents, input received goods into the system.
- Store received items on shelves.
- Pick products from shelves as per orders, pack, and label parcels for shipment.
- Assemble skids for safe shipment.
- Input data into computer for courier, freight, domestic and export shipments
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Interact with delivery drivers and freight companies.
- Book courier shipments online
- Display good math and computer skills.
Experience and Skills
- Prior experience with shipping and receiving using computer system, software or ERP is required.
- Excellent attendance
- Good eyesight and attention to details
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to read, write, and must have basic mathematical skills.
- Able to work over-time and weekend shifts if required.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee with EXCELLENT attendance looking for a new opportunity in a warehouse environment in Mississauga, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33243
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1