Are you have experienced as a Shipper/Receiver who has a valid counterbalance and/or walkie license? Do you enjoy working in a fast -paced warehouse environment? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you! Our client is an industry leading importer/distributor in Milton, Ontario who is looking to hire a Permanent Shipper/Receiver to join their expanding team and grow with their company!
- Ensure loading and unloading of trucks in a safe and timely manner
- Confirm quantities of shipped and received product
- Ensure product is put in the appropriate cooler/temperature
- Ensure all orders are completed and posted out of the system in an efficient manner
- Ensure glad hand locks, the device to “dead-line” a trailer, are applied for each shipping/receiving to prevent a trailer from being moved while being loaded or unloaded
- Report to the Warehouse Supervisor or Manager on a daily basis to address any issues
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Valid counterbalance and/or walkie license preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to solve problems on the spot
- Computer literacy, basic computer skills
- Knowledge of appropriate safety precautions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with warehouse mechanisms
- Ability to maintain a clean warehouse facility
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit resume to Cheryl at [email protected] . Contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22156
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1