Are you an experienced Shipper/ Receiver who enjoys working in a fast -paced warehouse environment? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you! Our client is an industry leading importer/distributor in Calgary, Alberta who is looking to hire a Shipper/Receiver to join their expanding team and grow with their company!
- Ensure loading and unloading of trucks in a safe and timely manner
- Picking Orders from Coolers (90% of the time)
- Staging orders
- Manually wrapping skids
- Confirm quantities of shipped and received product
- Ensure product is put in the appropriate cooler/temperature
- Report to the Warehouse Supervisor or Manager on a daily basis to address any issues
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience driving a counterbalance and Power Jack
- Ability to lift up to 55 Lbs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to solve problems on the spot
- Computer literacy, basic computer skills
- Knowledge of appropriate safety precautions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with warehouse mechanisms
- Ability to maintain a clean warehouse facility
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.