Our client has an unparalleled global presence within the Manufacturing industry that allows for the delivery of local service and support that is customized to the markets it serves. Recognized as a leading source of Innovation our client has 10 research and development centers that are committed to creating solutions that improve productivity, create new revenue opportunities for customers, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
They are a recognized leader in printing inks, coatings, supplies for the packaging, publication, commercial, industrial, and digital markets. They introduce solutions that enable marketers to better manage their brand colors, protect product integrity through improvements in packaging. Our client is currently looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join their dynamic team.
- Previous shipping/receiving experience in a manufacturing environment an asset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving, mathematical and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office, SAP
- TDG certification, WHMIS and Forklift certification will be an asset
- Generate shipping documents
- Experience with RF warehouse systems an asset
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Select label and pack goods for shipping
- Determine method of shipment and prepare bills, invoices and other shipping documents
- Support inventory control and stock rotation
- Support production as required, where shipping and receiving demands permit
- Moving drums and pails
- General housekeeping for production and warehouse
- Flexibility to work a rotating shifts
Great opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361- 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.